Binomo provides detailed educational material and modern tools that can help you. The ecosystem is very friendly. If you make time to study the educational materials, you will learn quickly.
The Binomo education section provides videos that can teach you simple trading concepts. To access Binomo education, click the Mortar Board Icon on the left side of your trading page.
How to start trading on Binomo
The first thing you need to trade is an account. Opening a Binomo account is easy. Read the first step below to open an account.
- First, open your browser and go to Binomo.com. When you reach the page, it will prompt you to sign up. You may sign up using your Facebook account or your Google account. You can also sign up using your email address and a password. After signing up, proceed to the next step.
- Next, Fund your account. Click Deposit. You will find the deposit icon at the top-right corner of your trading page. Clicking the deposit icon will open the funding options available for your country.
- After funding, do not trade yet. The third step is to gather some experience. Head to the account icon and click it. Ensure it shows Demo account.
- After opening the Demo account, select your trading instrument. Also, select time – this can range from 1 Second to 30 days. Try to predict the movement of your preferred trading pair. Don’t worry, the Demo account does not use real money. Your funds are safe in the real account. Practice until you have gained sufficient expertise.
- The next step is to trade. This is where you make money. Click the Demo account icon, and change it to Real account. Select a trading pair you are comfortable with and select your preferred time. Ensure you understand the movement of the trading instrument you selected. Finally, make your prediction.
Binomo Trading Signals
Trading signals refer to technical information that improves the chances of traders. They help traders make more accurate forecasts. They may also suggest the trading time the trader should use.
Remember, trading signals do not guarantee success. But, when you use trading signals you can make better decisions. You can combine the information from trading signals with other technical tools. The picture below shows a trading signal from investing.com.
Binomo Trading Strategies
A trading strategy is a pre-defined method of buying and selling. Because it is pre-defined, it can guide the trader’s decision. If you are a beginner, trading strategies can be of great help.
Professional traders use many trading strategies to improve their chances of success. Some traders even combine various trading strategies. However, the key to success is consistency. Consistency will help you become a master of the trading strategy you choose to trade with. Binomo offers you free training on how to use trading strategies. Follow the steps below:
- Click the Hamburger Icon in the top-left corner of your screen.
- Next, select For traders. You will get a drop-down list.
- Finally, select strategies from the drop-down menu..
- You will see a page showing various trading strategies. Select any of them to learn how to use the trading strategy
Binomo Trading Indicators
Trading indicators are mathematical calculations plotted on the price chart. They help you predict price movement and make other decisions. They can improve your chances of success and help you make more profit.
Binomo offers many trade indicators. They include Moving Average and Bollinger Bands. To use trading indicators on your online trading page, follow the steps below:
- Search for the compass icon and click it.
- Next, select any of the trading indicators.
- Select your preferred color and lip size, then click Apply.
Binomo Trading Webinars
From time to time, Binomo organizes seminars. At these seminars, experienced traders will show the audience how to trade successfully. They may also share new non-trading information that can help you become a better trader. Be on the lookout for the next seminar. You may have to register in advance. Therefore, ensure you are ready when the opportunity comes.
Binomo Market News
Paying attention to market news is essential to your success as a trader. The instruments being traded on Binomo sometimes react to the news. For example, let’s assume you trade a cryptocurrency pair. The value of the asset may react to news about the cryptocurrency. If you trade without taking the news into consideration, you may make a poor decision.
Therefore, always pay attention to market news. Remember, you can visit the Binomo blog from time to time.